Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hello Again

Hi, it's me Cockly McBeefwell again. I created the popular blog, "Tucker Max Is A Douchebag" (tuckermaxdoucebag.blogspot.com) in early 2006 when I read all of the fake reviews of Tucker Max's book on Amazon.com. I posted stories between January 2006 and March 2007 about Tucker Max's douchebaggery. I stopped in March 2007 because I lost interest in the guy. However, my blog became fairly popular and people posted over 6,000 comments to my last blog post.

I was not going to post any more posts about Tucker Max until I discovered that my old blog was deleted. Apparently this happened a couple days ago, although I didn't notice it until today. I cannot be certain, but I suspect that Tucker Max have have somehow been involved in deleting my old blog. Tucker Max enjoys making fun of people on his own website, but he is incapable of withstanding any criticism directed toward him personally. I feel that it is my civic duty to bring back a new Tucker Max Douchebag blog, so feel free to stop by and leave comments.

I will be posting all of my old blog posts as new posts on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Let's Go! this has the potential to be even more epic than the original!

    ReplyDelete